Since our inception in 1985, Southern Craft Dental Laboratory, Inc., has been committed to strict disinfectant processes.
We wanted to reach out to you, our Doctors, Office Staff, and Patient family during this uncertain time. The health and safety of our employees, and our customers are our number one priority. We are committed to helping our employees and our customers navigate this global health crisis, and our thoughts and prayers are with families and communities impacted by the coronavirus.
We want to assure you that we are continuing (as we always have) to use our strict disinfectant processes that have always been in place at our lab. These safety measures are in place to protect against viruses/illnesses including but not limited to: Aids, Hepatitis B & C, Tuberculosis, MRSA, Staph, Influenza and COVID-19. These proven processes have been highly effective in protecting our employees and customers for years.
We are currently operating with a limited staff for our customers during this period in order to provide the necessary emergency service dental restorations for our Doctors and their patients. Please call or email our office with any other questions you may have.
Call Toll Free: 1(800)532-7554 or
Email us at: email@example.com
- 700 MPa - almost twice the strength of e.max!
- Just as esthetic as e.max, if not more!
- Cements like regular zirconia restorations!
Why Southern Craft Dental Lab, Inc. CDL...
We are a full service dental lab located in Gainesville, GA and we were established in 1985. Southern Craft Dental Laboratory has made consistent excellence our mission. Our commitment to that goal has brought experienced and talented professionals to the guidance of visionary leadership and provision of the finest technology.
The result? Superlative quality, supported by speed and communication unbeaten in the dental laboratory industry. We would be honored to prove that to you.
• 10 Day Turnaround + Shipping
• Full Service Laboratory
• Computerized Case Tracking
• Consistent Quality
• No fee for Precision Articulators
• Receive all types of digital impressions
• Technical Communication handled by one person
• We communicate case issues via email/phone/text and/or high resolution photos, you decide.
• Final Manufacture, Quality Control, and Distribution of all products produced / distributed by Southern Craft Dental Lab, Inc occurs in and from its lab located in Gainesville, GA